Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Are these my only calendar options for windows mobile?

 
Are these my only calendar options for windows mobile?
Just got a windows mobile phone.  I was formerly using a palm device that would synch to my desktop where I could edit calendar, tasks, etc....

Just got a windows mobile phone.  I was formerly using a palm device that would synch to my desktop where I could edit calendar, tasks, etc.

I wasn't aware that windows mobile requires outlook for this functionality.  I don't have (nor do I want) outlook installed.

So I searched for alternative apps.  Every last one of them utilizes the same data store as outlook, and so won't synch or offer any way to edit this data on my desktop.

It looks like the only possible alternative is google synch.  Am I correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment