Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Office Mobile (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) vs Office Outlook Mobile

Office Mobile (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) vs Office Outlook Mobile
 
I have a Sprint Treo 700wx running Windows Mobile 5.0.  It has the Windows Office application on it that included Word, Excel and Powerpoint.........

I have a Sprint Treo 700wx running Windows Mobile 5.0.  It has the Windows Office application on it that included Word, Excel and Powerpoint.  I also have the ability to set up my different email accounts but this phone does not have the seperate Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile.  My brother-in-law just got a Treo 700wx through Verizon and his has a seperate Outlook application. 

Two questions: What is the difference between what I have and what he has and is it worth getting the seperate Outlook app for my phone (or can I even get it and if so where)?

No comments:

Post a Comment