Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Windows Mobile 6.1 - Connect to Exchange 2007 Server


 
Windows Mobile 6.1 - Connect to Exchange 2007 Server
I have a Motorola Q9h cell phone with Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard CE OS.  I would like to be able to connect to an Exchange 2007 server to read and send email as per using "web mail" without using ActiveSync........
I have a Motorola Q9h cell phone with Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard CE OS.  I would like to be able to connect to an Exchange 2007 server to read and send email as per using "web mail" without using ActiveSync.  I was able to do this with the earlier server (Exchange 2003?).  I can connect via "web mail" using my XP PC and with my Vista PC - just requires my User Name and Password.  Can my phone be set up to appear as a PC to the Exchange 2007 server and connect as per my PC's?  My biggest concern is the ability of the server owner to wipe off everything including the storage card on my phone either on purpose or by error (I own the phone and card.) when connecting using ActiveSync with Exchange 2007. 

No comments:

Post a Comment