Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Issues with using Remote Desktop Mobile

Issues with using Remote Desktop Mobile
Hi all! I'm currently trying to get Remote Desktop Mobile working between my XP laptop and Tilt (Mobile 6.1). I was able to get it working for a few minutes, and then got a network error, and now it won't connect at all. My laptop is connected to my university's wired connection and wireless connection..........

Hi all! I'm currently trying to get Remote Desktop Mobile working between my XP laptop and Tilt (Mobile 6.1). I was able to get it working for a few minutes, and then got a network error, and now it won't connect at all. My laptop is connected to my university's wired connection and wireless connection. I've tried using remote desktop on a friends laptop that is connected to the internet via the university's wireless connection, no problems there. My phone is connected to the wireless connection as well, but it gives me the whole error spiel that it cannot connect, likely reasons are... etc. I'm using the same settings on my phone for remote desktop as I did when I connected from my friends laptop. Does anyone have any recommendations on this? I'm not using a firewall on the PC, and I'm assuming that since I can connect from another computer that the university does not have any conflicting firewalls on the routers or the like

No comments:

Post a Comment