Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

No album art in Windows Media player mobile 10


No album art in Windows Media player mobile 10


I've been happily syncing  music from my windows media player 11 to my HTC Touch (WM6) for a while now, and have just recently read that I should be able to see album art on my phone.......


 
I've been happily syncing  music from my windows media player 11 to my HTC Touch (WM6) for a while now, and have just recently read that I should be able to see album art on my phone. On my phone the media screen simply shows the track and album name, with a giant blackish-blueish void in the middle, it would be great to get some art there! any suggestions? 

On the Microsoft site I think I read that if there is album art in Windows media player on the PC it should automatically transfer the art, this doesnt seem to be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment