Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

OneNote Mobile synchronization - new thread


OneNote Mobile synchronization - new thread

Hello all,

I read the existing threads on this topic, and I've tried all the suggested approaches, and I still can't get my OneNote 2007 desktop syncing with OneNote Mobile.......
Hello all,

I read the existing threads on this topic, and I've tried all the suggested approaches, and I still can't get my OneNote 2007 desktop syncing with OneNote Mobile.  I've tried manually creating the "OneNote Mobile" notebook on the desktop, and I've tried completely unistalling/reinstalling WMDC.  I've also tried seleting the PC partnership and re-establishing.  Every time, I get the message "Microsoft Office OneNote: Attention Required".

FYI, I'm running Windows Vista Enterprise, and a Samsung SCH-i760 with WM 6.0.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

No comments:

Post a Comment