Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Microsoft Reader on my mobile phone has no sound!

Microsoft Reader on my mobile phone has no sound
Can anyone tell me if Microsoft's Text to Speech download will work on my windows mobile phone?  It is a Samsung Omnia ll touch screen........

 
Can anyone tell me if Microsoft's Text to Speech download will work on my windows mobile phone?  It is a Samsung Omnia ll touch screen.  I have downloaded Microsoft's Reader to the phone and one book but I do not have sound.  I would think that I should have sound because I also have the Reader on my laptop and it has sound.  I am running Windows Vista Home Premium with service pack 2 on the laptop. I have not downloaded the text to speech because I am afraid it will not work and I might possibly have trouble uninstalling it. PLEASE HELP ANYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment