Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Trouble syncing OneNote Mobile 2010 with smartphone running WinMobile 6.1


Trouble syncing OneNote Mobile 2010 with smartphone running WinMobile 6.1
I have a desktop computer running Windows 7 Professional, and a smartphone (Samsung Saga) running Windows Mobile 6.1.  The smartphone has had Office Mobile on it all along, including OneNote; I didn't use OneNote much because I didn't have the desktop program.  This fall I upgraded Office from 2007 (no OneNote) to 2010 (OneNote included), and suddenly OneNote on my smartphone was syncing to OneNote on my desktop.  Great, I began to use it..........


 
I have a desktop computer running Windows 7 Professional, and a smartphone (Samsung Saga) running Windows Mobile 6.1.  The smartphone has had Office Mobile on it all along, including OneNote; I didn't use OneNote much because I didn't have the desktop program.  This fall I upgraded Office from 2007 (no OneNote) to 2010 (OneNote included), and suddenly OneNote on my smartphone was syncing to OneNote on my desktop.  Great, I began to use it.
Last week, my hard drive failed a diagnostic test.  I got a replacement drive and am rebuilding my system.  Tonight I installed WinMobile Device Center (64 bit), and my OneNote Mobile folders, which were syncing perfectly before, now will not sync.  I get "Microsoft OneNote:  Attention Required", and changes that I made to OneNote on my desktop aren't syncing to the phone.  All the earlier posts I've seen on this problem seem to relate to OneNote 2007.  What drives me nuts is that this was working perfectly under the old install!

No comments:

Post a Comment