Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cannot log onto Live Messenger and Live Messenger Mobile simultaneously

Cannot log onto Live Messenger and Live Messenger Mobile simultaneously


I use Live Messenger 2009 from my PC all day - but I also frequently use it from my Windows Mobile phone when I step away from my desk.  Unfortunately I have never been able to log on to Messenger from my PC and my mobile phone at the same time - one logs the other one off, which is very annoying....

 
I use Live Messenger 2009 from my PC all day - but I also frequently use it from my Windows Mobile phone when I step away from my desk.  Unfortunately I have never been able to log on to Messenger from my PC and my mobile phone at the same time - one logs the other one off, which is very annoying.  I've used the latest Windows Live Mobile service and the IM app that came with my phone (HTC Touch on Sprint PCS) but neither allow me to log on simultaneously with my PC.  I've also tried several 3rd party apps like Nimbuzz and Fring, but they too log me off of Messenger on my PC when they start up on my phone.  The settings on my Messenger are set to allow "Sign in at more than one place", but that does not seem to apply when it comes to Windows Mobile Messenger.  Is there anyway I can make this work, or are there any recommendations for 3rd party apps that will allow me to sign in (and stay signed in) to Live Messenger on both my PC and Windows Mobile phone simultaneously? 

No comments:

Post a Comment