Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

OneNote Mobile

OneNote Mobile
Running Windows Mobile 6 on an ATT Tilt (8925),  Vista Ultimate 32 SP1 and fully updated Office 2007 on the desktop.  OneNote Mobile (ONM) is installed on the phone and syncs correctly and bidirectionally..........

 
Running Windows Mobile 6 on an ATT Tilt (8925),  Vista Ultimate 32 SP1 and fully updated Office 2007 on the desktop.  OneNote Mobile (ONM) is installed on the phone and syncs correctly and bidirectionally.  However ONM only gives me one tab and/or notebook on the phone to store notes, so I just get one big list of notes on the phone with no way to organize the notes.  The notes are more valuable to me on the phone than on the desktop, in fact, I rarely use the notes on the desktop (I need last week's meeting notes in this week's meeting, not at the computer).  Is there an addon, an additional program anything to get tabs or additional notebooks in ONM?  My Palm let me categorize notes and lack of categorization is a big step backwards in my opionon.

No comments:

Post a Comment